Regional Glass and Aluminum, Inc., a Durham based glass and aluminum services company, has positions open for (1) an experienced candidate and (2) an position to train an inexperienced person for the position of glazier/glass installers. The experienced candidate will have a minimum of 2 years of experience. The training position is a unique opportunity for a highly motivated, energetic individual to learn a trade with opportunity for advancement. All work is performed in Triangle area. No overnight travel required.
* Must pass background check and drug test prior to employment;
* Must have valid and current driver's license;
* Must be able to work well as a team with fellow employees and customers;
* Must be dependable;
* Maintain and care for company vehicles, tools and equipment;
* Must be able to work full time Monday-Friday;
* Experience with commercial properties is a plus.
The experienced candidate should have verifiable experience in one or more of the following areas:
* Storefront installation
* Cutting table
* Replacement Window Installation
* Board up
The inexperienced candidate:
* Must have ambitions to learn the trade of glazing/glass installation;
* General construction skills (reading tape measure, use of power tools, etc.) are a plus.
Salary will be determined based on experience. We offer competitive pay, health, dental and vision insurance, paid vacation and paid holidays. Benefits and vacation start after 90-day probationary period.
Please send resume to: email@example.com
Transportation and Logistics Jobs s