From: Western Fence Company
Western Fence Company has been in business for over 50 years in the Pasadena area. We install all types of fences, chain link, iron, wood, and vinyl. Our jobs sites are mainly in the areas of the San Gabriel Valley, so you must live reasonably close to get to the job sites.
We are currently looking for experienced installers with some experience installing any type of fence. Primary responsibilities include removing old fences, digging holes, setting posts in concrete and installing new fencing.
Pay will depend on experience with room to grow.
Fax your resume to (626-794-2708).
• Attention to detail and quality of the finished product
• Able to lift 70 lbs on a daily basis
• Able to work outside all day even in inclement weather
• Attend team meetings and safety meetings.
• Maintain safe and clean work area.
• Perform other duties and/or tasks as requested or assigned.
Ideal Candidate Will Possess:
• Hard worker with a strong work ethic.
• Good listening skills, able to follow direction.
• Self-motivated and able to work in a team.
• Valid Class C Driver's License. Motor Vehicle Record must be within company guidelines.
• English-speaking and legal work status are necessary. High School Diploma or GED Certificate.
• Experience in the fence industry and references to your work experience.
• Welding and Forklift experience a plus.
• Solid verbal and written communication skills.
We offer competitive hourly compensation and benefits package, plus bonus opportunity.
Benefits include medical, paid sick leave, holiday pay and vacation time off.
Please send resume to: 626-794-2708
Transportation and Logistics Jobs s