From: DELDEN MANUFACTURING COMPANY
DELDEN MANUFACTURING COMPANY
A leading full-service Garage Door Supply Company
Rated One of the TOP 150 - Privately Held Companies in Kansas City
Is now accepting applications for a
MATERIAL HANDLER - COME GROW WITH US!
We are seeking an Experienced self-motivated, efficient, and meticulous Material Handler to join our growing team. As a Material Handler with our organization, you will be responsible for unloading / loading product deliveries, maintaining stock in the warehouse, moving stock and other materials to fulfill orders, and maintain inventory control and records in a safe working environment.
You will work closely with the inventory group and the purchasing department to monitor supply levels and determine that incoming deliveries match purchase orders and report products damaged and/or shortages.
• Move Freight and Stock to and from loading docks, delivery vehicles, storage / stock locations, and/or production areas either manually or using equipment such as forklifts, pallet jacks, hand trucks, or dollies.
• Count, weigh, or measure incoming or outgoing items to compare identifying information, accuracy, and variety against bills of lading, invoices, purchase orders, or other documents; examine incoming/outgoing shipments for damages or shortages, and notify your Supervisor to rectify; complete paperwork / forms and data entry required for documentation.
• Receive credit-return materials and supplies - then file quality report and/or restock or salvage items.
• Prepare finished stock items for shipment by identifying, pulling, packing, crating, loading, and securing product.
• Follows written or oral instructions regarding daily tasks and job duties.
• Perform Cycle Counting and Physical Inventory duties.
• Maintain cleanliness and orderliness of inventory storage / stock locations, and aisle ways and docks.
Education and/or Experience:
• One Year Minimum Shipping / Receiving / Inventory Experience.
• High School Diploma / GED.
• Current and valid OSHA Forklift Operation Certificate.
• Needs to be a Self-Starter, Motivated, and Organized, with a Good Work Ethic.
• Committed to Professionalism, Quality of Service, and Team-Oriented
• Great Communication Skills Required (Phone, Verbal, Written, and Interpersonal).
• Maintain and Practice Company Safety Policies and Procedures.
• Ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines in a fast-paced team environment.
• Perform Job and other Duties / Responsibilities as required.
• Frequent standing, lifting, bending, pushing, pulling, reaching, climbing, and kneeling.
• Regular lifting / carrying up to 100 pounds.
• General Math / Computer / Data Entry Skills.
• Full Time Position.
• Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits.
• Life Insurance, Short-Term, and Long-Term Disability.
• 401(k) Plan.
• Vacation, Holidays, and Sick Time.
• An Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please send resume to: (816) 413-1664
Transportation and Logistics Jobs s