From: Aeria Transport Inc
We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced professional to join our Dispatching Safety Team. Responsible for routing, scheduling, and providing direction to drivers. Manages fleet maintenance repairs and registering of all equipment.
·Monitor driver qualifications files and the hiring and selection process
· review and update Driver Daily Log and Trip Sheet report notating discrepancies or errors and monitoring Class A Driver's daily/weekly hours of service in compliance with DOT regulations
· Assure DOT drug/alcohol program is compliant with regulations
· Maintains drivers Pull Notices and Medical Cards for accuracy
· Review accident file contents for accuracy and documents needed
· Act as company liaison regarding all claim management
· Assures in vehicle driver training is completed with every active driver
· Assures vehicle inspections hands on training in completed with every active driver
· Assures all drivers are properly training on Defensive Driving techniques
· Preforms yard checks and ride-a-longs with drivers
· Oversees and monitors roadside inspections
· Maintains roadside inspection documents
· Provide support as needed with State and Government regulation compliance as it pertains to our fleet
· Report to manager and perform other duties as assigned
Professional verbal communication skills: exceptionally friendly and conversational.
High tolerance for heavy phone work/interaction.
Basic computer proficiency in a windows environment, internet navigation and keyboarding skills.
Must have working knowledge of MS Word and Excel.
Self-starter and the ability to work independently with a high degree of accuracy.
Recognized ability to work with a sense of urgency.
Demonstrated ability in creative problem solving.
Flexibility to work additional hours and days that deviate from regular work schedules.
Please send resume to: 888-674-8386
Transportation and Logistics Jobs s