We're seeking skilled, residential maintenance staff for our multi-family complexes in the LaSalle/Niagara Falls Airport area.
- Handle all work assignments in a timely, professional manner.
- Refurbish vacancies (Turnovers) including painting, cleaning, and general maintenance repairs with no supervision.
- Demolition of vacant units with no supervision.
- Cleaning units in preparation for occupancy.
- Maintain property appearance.
- Perform general repairs to buildings including, but not limited to: interior/exterior painting, repair or adjusting entry doors, replacing light bulbs or fixtures.
- Perform general repairs to apartments including, but not limited to: patching and painting of drywall, repairs or changing of locks, light plumbing of sinks and drains, electrical work such as changing outlets and fixtures.
- Diagnosis of HVAC service calls to repair on a timely basis. The ability to install furnaces and boilers, as necessary, with supervision.
- Ensure that all fire and building codes are adhered to.
- Perform snow removal, including shoveling, blowing, salting and plowing.
Valid driver's license and clean driving record.
Minimum 3 years' experience in apartment maintenance.
Mechanical ability, as well as, general knowledge of electrical, plumbing, and HVAC systems.
Please send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Transportation and Logistics Jobs s