From: MAR Management
Experienced Landscaper Needed for Mobile Home Communities (Glendale, AZ)
MAR Management is expanding and we are looking for some great TEAM MEMBERS!
Who We Are:
MAR Management is a real estate investment company focused on buying and managing mobile home communities. We pride ourselves on offering safe, clean affordable housing to our residents. We strive to create long term relationships and serve our residents, investors and Team Members every day. A positive, enthusiastic work environment is a priority in creating and maintaining our customer satisfaction. We live by the rule "Work hard. Play hard." While we're at work, we focus on work and are serious about our business. Customer service is the key to our success.
Why you should join our team:
We are passionate about what we do. We help people every day. The work we do matters and requires focused, determined people who embrace change and want to be part of something bigger. No matter what your position is in our company, we all work together as a team. We work hard and play hard and consider our team members family.
Who we are looking for:
We are seeking a motivated and enthusiastic Landscaper to work at our mobile home parks. We look for people who are organized and can manage multiple things at once. Individuals must possess an attitude of self-motivation, problem-solving and hands-on approach to the task and objectives of the moment.
Work you will do:
The Landscaper will work with the Community Mangers to provide landscape maintenance and general cleaning to the entire community. You will perform the following duties:
• Maintaining mostly desert landscaping by keeping weeds picked and debris cleared from gravel
• Some mowing, edging, and trimming of common areas and some resident lawns
• Pruning and trimming of plant material throughout the parks
• Weeding and cleaning of plant beds throughout the properties
• Spraying for Weeds
• Small projects such as adding new sprinklers, pavers, planting trees and spreading gravel
• Application of fertilizer, insecticides, fungicide, herbicide and pesticides for bugs
• Removal of ALL debris from the property including leaves, grass clippings, paper or other debris in streets and common
• Monitor adjustments, coverage and repair of the irrigation system (if any).
• Small jobs with concrete, bricks, pavers and gravel
• Picking up trash around all mobile homes
• Working with residents to help keep their lots clean
• On occasion, you will help clean out homes and resident lots when needed
• Maintain swimming pools to comply with county health codes
• General simple maintenance tasks
• Must have general landscape and maintenance knowledge and experience including pool and irrigation maintenance as well as
• Willing and able to work on a rotating schedule and be available for emergency responses
• Required to have reliable vehicle with a valid driver's license and insurance.
• This position will be paid $12-14 per hour depending on experience
• This position will receive 50% off rent to live in our community
• Performance Bonus for doing some Resident Homes
What are the "Must Haves" to get hired?
• Must have a Social Security Card or acceptable identification (e-verify).
• Must have a valid Arizona Driver's License.
• Must have a clean Motor Vehicle Record.
• Must have a reliable vehicle to get to work.
• Must be able to work Monday through Friday 7:30am to 5:30pm.
• Candidates must pass a background check and drug screening.
This is a full time opportunity to work with a growing company. We are not looking for someone who wants a J-O-B and a paycheck. We are looking for someone who wants a career and can grow with us. If you are a show up late, leave early person please do not apply. This position will require some very hard work. We are results driven company and we want team members who want to share in that success.
Compensation: 12-14 per hour with bonus plu
Please send resume to: 480-522-1223
Transportation and Logistics Jobs s