From: Rietz Enterprises
Rietz Enterprises is a growing and family owned Clearwater electrical company. We are busy year round on both residential and commercial, from simple service calls to new construction. We are serious about excellent customer service and understand that the best way to provide a positive experience is to train, encourage and take care of our employees.
Our new management team have 2 openings immediately for Service Technicians / Electricians in our growing service division. We have fully staffed support for the field electrician including technical support for problems encountered.
We reward our loyal employees with
- Commissions and bonuses for their great performance
- There is a light on-call schedule with appropriate reward
- Assistance in advancing skills and qualifications, Sponsorship to technical school.
- 401k program, paid holidays and vacation after probation
Our service techs should be able to
- work face to face with customers, be confident and personable, be able accurately estimate time and materials to quote and complete a job,
- Perform electrical service work to an excellent standard and in compliance with the NEC leaving the customer satisfied.
- work in the normal conditions associated with electrical service work.
- adapt to various working environments and make decisions based on industry best practices
Requirements - Applicants will need
- their own tools.
- to complete a pre-employment background check, drug screen.
- a valid driver's license.
- to have working knowledge of the National Electric Code and electrical theory .
- 3+ year's commercial and residential electrical experience
Please send resume to: 727-213-8983
Transportation and Logistics Jobs s