Mobil Auto Rescue and Repair LLC is an established family owned fleet transportation and automotive services facility. We are seeking an experienced, self driven mechanic to join our team. Our company has been in business for 20+ years and is very well known in the transportation industry. We work on large Ford E-150, coach buses, personal vehicles, and fleet vehicles etc. Many opportunities to learn and Grow!
Position Requirements and Responsibilities:
• Repair automobiles, trucks, buses, and other motor vehicles
• Perform routine vehicle maintenance
• Use diagnostic tools to test vehicle components
• Perform quality inspections prior to returning the vehicle to the customer
• Ability to diagnose and repair vehicles (Autos to Class 8)
• Knowledge of automotive equipment and servicing methods
• Apply safety rules and practices
• Follow shop policies and procedures
• Establish and maintain cooperative relationships with team members.
• Effectively handle multiple priorities and meet deadlines
• Communicate clearly with service writers and other staff members, verbally and in writing
• Keep your work area and customer vehicles clean
• Minimum of 4 years' experience as a mechanic (may consider less)
• Knowledge of shop equipment such as power probe, scanner, oxygen/acetylene,
• Strong mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills
• Deadline and detail-oriented
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
• Basic repairs such as tune ups, brakes, calipers, rotors, tire replacement and repairs, oil changes and more.
• Transmissions, and rear ends
• Electrical and Welding
• Self-motivated, confident, proactive.
• Works well in a team environment.
• Multi-tasks with ease.
• Motivated and highly organized with excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
• Current valid driver's license with driving record that meets insurance company standards.
• High School Diploma
• Certified Technician is a plus
• Tools and Tool Box
Compensation: $14-$20 based on experience
Please send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Transportation and Logistics Jobs s