From: The Truss Company
TRUCK DRIVER (CDL A) Signing Bonus for those w/NCCCO Cert !!!
BE HOME EVERY NIGHT!!!
Do you love driving but hate being away from your family for days or weeks at a time? Come work for us! We have normal work hours with weekends off with the opportunity for overtime.
The Truss Company is adding Truck Drivers to our team. Will deliver roof trusses to residential homes and commercial buildings.
This is a Monday - Friday regular hour job. No weekends/late nights or being away from home. Shift begins around 6 AM
• Truck Driver must have current CDL Class A with a clean driving record and current medical card
• Willing to go through boom certification training to obtain NCCCO certification per WAC-296-155 requirements
• 1+ years' experience driving a tractor trailer
• Ability to bend, climb, move frequently and lift 100+ lbs frequently
• Need to be comfortable with heights
• Able to perform in a physically demanding job
• Need to follow company safety policies and work in a safe manner
• Ability to communicate in a professional manner
• Be able to work independently and be reliable
• Must be able to work overtime on a regular basis
• Provide exceptional on-site customer service
• Operate a tractor trailer
• Operate a boom crane if you have proper certification-if not we are willing to train the right person to obtain the certification required to operate a boom
• Perform pre-trip inspection and fill out log book daily
Relocation may be available for those with boom experience.
As an employee of The Truss Company you will be eligible for medical/dental/vision/paid vacation/401k plan with company match.
Please send resume to: 253.891.1168
Transportation and Logistics Jobs s